Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Your Pierced Nation

Hello my name is John Downs, I am the owner of Your Pierced Nation. I have been in the body modification industry for about 5 years now. I just recently went out on my own an opened my own business. I sell high quality body jewelry, plugs, microdermal discs, just about anything you can imagine that is envolved with body modification. My website is www.yourpiercednation.com if you live in Ohio its FREE SHIPPING!!! Payment on my my website is 100% secure as I use Paypal to process all payments! I also do Piercing events in the privacy of your home! Everything I use is 100% Sterilized an individually packaged and used one time only!!! I am current on all my certifications, Blood Borne Pathogens, Adult CPR, First Aid, etc.... Here are some pictues of my work an the products I have to offer on my website!
MicroDermal Implant

MicroDermal Implant

Tongue Piercing Underside

Mahogany Double Saddle Stone Plugs

Opal Double Saddle Stone Plugs

Glitter Flip Flop Nave Rings

Curved Barbells/eyebrow ring/rook/tragus/

No comments:

Post a Comment